FY2023 Budget Documents
- FY2023 Budget Worksheet
- FY2023 Town Department Budget detail
- FY2023 School Budget Information
- FY2023 Budget - Measure of Compliance with the Financial Policy
FY2023 Budget Presentations
At the January 18, 2022, Board of Selectmen meeting, Town Administrator Kristine Trierweiler provided an outlook for the FY2023 Budget. The presentation can be found at this link. The video for this meeting can be viewed here.
At the January 26, 2022 Warrant Committee meeting, Town Administrator Kristine Trierweiler discussed the FY2023 Budget. The presentation is available here.
FY2023 Budget Requests
The Town's FY2023 Budget requests will be posted here. Information about the FY2023 Medfield Public Schools budget is available here: https://www.medfield.net/o/medfield-public-schools/browse/263270
FY2023 Capital Budget Requests
The FY2023 Capital Budget is funded from various sources, including the Capital Stabilization Fund, Water and Sewer Enterprise Funds, Parks and Recreation Revolving Fund, and the Municipal Buildings Stabilization Fund.
- FY2023 capital requests for vehicles, equipment, and other projects
- FY2023 capital requests for facilities improvement and maintenance projects
In addition to the regular capital requests included above, there are two additional articles at the 2022 Annual Town Meeting for capital projects:
- Article 18 which requests an appropriation of $250,000 to fund a Feasibility Study for the Dale Street School
- Article 21 which requests the appropriation of approximately $1.1 million to make repairs to the roof at the Blake Middle School. Depending on bid results, the project may also include repairs to the gym roof at the High School
Financial Policies and Measure of Compliance
Over the course of the FY23 Budget Process, the Board of Selectmen and Warrant Committee reviewed the Financial Polices which were originally adopted in 2018. The revised Financial Polices, as adopted by the Board of Selectmen and Warrant Committee are available here.
The proposed FY2023 Budget is in compliance with the Financial Polices, as indicated by the Measure of Compliance, which outlines the Town's various reserve funds that are considered part of its General Fund reserves as well as other reserve funds.