- Town Clerk
The Office of the Town Clerk, operated by the Town Clerk who is elected to a three-year term by the citizens of Medfield, is responsible for the
- Administration of fair and accurate elections
- Maintenance of factual public records
- Registration of Town voters
The Town Clerk’s functions, mandated by the Federal and State statues and Town By-Laws, also include the recording of the actions of the Town’s legislative branch (Town Meeting).
The principal duties of the office are to maintain factual public records and to administer fair and accurate elections.
The Medfield Town Clerk holds the rank of department head. In addition to the general duties as Town Clerk, the Clerk serves as the Clerk for the Board of Registrars of Voters. State law provides that the Town Clerk is the official keeper of the Town Seal and the Town’s Oaths of Office.
- How do I Request a Birth, Marriage, or Death Certificate?
- Do I Need to License my Dog?
- The Town Clerk, Marion Bonoldi is a Notary Public. Please review the Notary Services Guidelines prior to making an appointment.
- If you are interested in a marriage intention for a marriage license or need a Justice of the Peace, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-906-3024.
- How do I register to vote?
- PLEASE NOTE: AS OF OCTOBER 1, 2022, THE TOWN CLERK'S OFFICE WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING CASH PAYMENTS