Medfield is a beautiful town with a lot of green space and recreation opportunities. As we think about what we would like to see for the future, we welcome your feedback on what our priorities should be. This survey will take less than 5 minutes and all responses will remain confidential. Draft Plan posted 3/3/23
Survey link: https://mapc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_07kzU1hycjnni6O
The proposed actions (described in more detail below) are, in no particular order:
- Action 1: Adopt the Community Preservation Act (CPA) and explore other fiscal opportunities.
- Action 2: Expand parks and active recreation field opportunities on existing or new parcels.
- Action 3: Preserve additional conservation and greenway parcels.
- Action 4: Improve accessibility on conservation and recreation land.
- Action 5: Improve information resources, outreach, and branding.
- Action 6: Expand the emphasis on equity in open space and recreation planning.
- Action 7: Link land use and regulatory systems with open space purchase and management.
- Action 8: Maintain and expand the shared use and connecting path network.
- Action 9: Include sustainability and climate change mitigation and resilience in all actions.
- Action 10: Maintain and manage parks and recreation facilities.
- Action 11: Improve conservation and greenway management and maintenance.